WELCOME TO CROSSFIT LAKE CITY ENDURANCE BLOG

These workout are to be in conjunction with your normal crossfit workouts and should be done a minimum of 3hrs post main WOD. If you are training for a single sport, train with 4 to 6 crossfit workouts, supplemented with 2 to 3 sport specific endurance workouts. If you are training for a multi sport, train 4 to 6 crossfit workouts, supplemented with 2 endurance workouts per week per sport. I will be posting the following days workout the night before. Every other Saturday we will try to get together for an endurance workout we can all have fun with..

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Time To Get Started!!!!

Ok gang it's time to get going again. I know there are a few of us wanting to do the CdA Marathon/Half Marathon. I know there are some shorter races before May that I will be posting the dates for soon..This weeks workouts are: 8 x 200m with 90sec rest, then on Saturday a 5k .Please give me your 5k time. I will be at the gym on Saturday if anyone would like to run together...Each Sunday the workout for that week will be posted...If anyone has an questions please feel free to call or text me.

No comments:

Post a Comment